Featuring the most powerful Class C HDBaseT technology for projects that demand all the benefits of HDBaseT transmission, the neo:Pro Receiver supports 100m transmissions of [email protected] and Ultra HD [email protected] 4:2:0 over 70m.
With power over HDBaseT (PoH) remote power from transmitter to receiver and bidirectional control via IR and RS232 all along a single Cat5e/6 cable.
This product is designed to work with the neo:Pro Transmitter and requires a PoH (Power over HDBaseT) supply to operate correctly.
UltraHD 4K transmissions of [email protected]/24bit are supported up to 70m - both broadcast/consumer 3840 (UHD) and commercial 4096 (DCI) - with chroma sub-sampling rates of 4:2:2 offering the optimum refresh rate to colour palette ratio required to transmit high quality and reliable 4K signals within 340Mhz bandwidth support
• Full UHD 4K transmission support within the 10.2Gbs spectrum of HDMI 1.4 standard HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Transmits discreet wide-band two-way IR control signal / serial control commands together within HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/6
• 24bit True Colour (4K), 36bit Deep Colour (HD)
• One-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT) transmitter passes power along the Cat5e/6 to remotely power the receiver - no mains power required at the display
• Multichannel HD audio supports 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
• Robust Class C HDBaseT transmission technology for stable distribution and control resistant to electrostatic and environmental interference compared to conventional UTP transmission.
• Supports all high definition resolutions: [email protected] (3840 UHD & 4096 DCI) [email protected], 1080i, 720p with screen refresh rates support of 24Hz, 30Hz (4K), 50Hz and 60Hz (HD)
• Full 3D compatibility up to 1080p - frame packing/sequential (Blu-ray) and interlaced stereoscopic (satellite/ cable broadcasts)
• 10/100 Ethernet pass-through
Pulse-Eight UltraHD 4K HDBaseT solutions offer the features, flexibility and compatibility demanded by modern integrations today while future-proofing for tomorrow, combined with an ease of use and cost-efficiency where reliable distribution and control of digital content over distance is required in a residential or commercial setting.
*Please note, this product requires a transmitting device to work (i.e. neo:Pro Transmitter - sold separately)