This product is designed to work with the neo:Pro Transmitter and requires a PoH (Power over HDBaseT) supply to operate correctly.
UltraHD 4K transmissions of 2160p@30Hz/24bit are supported up to 70m - both broadcast/consumer 3840 (UHD) and commercial 4096 (DCI) - with chroma sub-sampling rates of 4:2:2 offering the optimum refresh rate to colour palette ratio required to transmit high quality and reliable 4K signals within 340Mhz bandwidth support
- Full UHD 4K transmission support within the 10.2Gbs spectrum of HDMI 1.4 standard
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Transmits discreet wide-band two-way IR control signal / serial control commands together within HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/6
- 24bit True Colour (4K), 36bit Deep Colour (HD)
- One-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT) transmitter passes power along the Cat5e/6 to remotely power the receiver - no mains power required at the display Multichannel HD audio supports 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
- Robust Class A HDBaseT transmission technology for stable distribution and control resistant to electrostatic and environmental interference compared to conventional UTP transmission.
Supports all high definition resolutions: 4K@2160p (3840 UHD & 4096 DCI) HD@1080p, 1080i, 720p with screen refresh rates support of 24Hz, 30Hz (4K), 50Hz and 60Hz (HD)
- Full 3D compatibility up to 1080p - frame packing/sequential (Blu-ray) and interlaced stereoscopic (satellite/ cable broadcasts)
- 10/100 Ethernet pass through
Pulse-Eight UltraHD 4K HDBaseT solutions offer the features, flexibility and compatibility demanded by modern integrations today while future-proofing for tomorrow, combined with an ease of use and cost-efficiency where reliable distribution and control of digital content over distance is required in a residential or commercial setting