All items are shipped by major couriers, for all orders we ship either using Royal Mail, Parcel Force, TNT or UPS.
The cost of shipping is calculated as you progress through the checkout and a final price cannot be given before you select your shipping destination and type of service.
Standard shipping is free of charge to customers in the UK, however extremely large or custom items may be subject to a charge, this will be indicated during checkout.
Returns & Exchanges
If for whatever reason one of your purchases becomes defective please email email@example.com include your order number and a brief explanation of the fault. Our support team will happily assist you from there.
- We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange within fourteen (14) days of receiving your order.
- Please ensure that you ship the items that you wish to return or exchange back to us within fourteen (14) days of receiving them. Returns outside these timeframes will only be accepted at the discretion of Pulse-Eight Limited If items are returned for reasons other than defects in the goods, incomplete or incorrect delivery you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are obliged to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for any damage to them until we take them back into our possession. We further recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us along with Proof of Postage in case of dispute. It is recommended that you ensure the package is wrapped and boxed securely. Unfortunately we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- In the case of the return or exchange of damaged goods, please return the box, packing materials and damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
- Exchanges can be granted up to the full value of the original order (excluding shipping costs) on goods returned for store credit in the form of a gift card or unique checkout code.
- Replacement goods (like for like) will be sent to you free of additional postage and packaging costs using our standard delivery services.
- Should you require a refund, we will refund the price paid by you for the goods (excluding the initial delivery charge) within thirty (30) days of receiving your returned goods, provided you have returned the goods in their original, unopened packaging and in re-saleable condition and in accordance with the terms set out above. You will receive email notification of your refund from the Customer Care team. Unfortunately items that have had their cello-wrap fully or partially removed (if applicable) are unable to be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds can only be made against the original payment method used.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns that we reasonably believe to have been used. In these circumstances we will notify you that no refund will be given and that it is your responsibility to arrange for such goods to be returned to you within twenty eight (28) days of our notification. After this time we cannot be held responsible for the whereabouts of your goods.
- If you are based in the European Union (EU), under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel any order you have made with us, provided that you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed up until seven (7) working days from the day after you received your order.
- If you wish to cancel your order placed online please contact our Customer Care team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your intention to do so, or write to us at:
Pulse-Eight, Fir Tree Cottage, 11, Waters Upton, Telford, Shropshire, TF6 6NP, United Kingdom
- Upon receipt of your order contract cancellation request, our Customer Care team will email you a unique code that you must include on the returns pro forma invoice that you received with your order. Please include this with your return, to the address below in order that we can process your refund promptly.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are obliged to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for any damage to them until we take them back into our possession. We further recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us along with Proof of Postage in case of dispute. It is recommended that you ensure the package is wrapped and boxed securely. Unfortunately we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- Please note that you are responsible for covering the cost of the return shipment in the case of orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- All items must be returned in their original, unopened packaging and in re-saleable condition from the country they were delivered to. Unfortunately items that have had their cello-wrap fully or partially removed (if applicable) are unable to be returned or exchanged.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund the full value of your order, including shipping costs, within thirty (30) days of receiving your order contract cancellation request. You will receive email notification of your refund from the Customer Care team. If you cancel your order but do not return the goods to us within fourteen (14) working days, we shall be entitled to collect such goods from you and to charge you for the direct costs of collecting the goods. Please note that these charges are likely to exceed the costs of you returning the goods. Until such goods are returned to us, you are obliged to take all reasonable care to store the cancelled goods safely and in appropriate conditions.
- Please note that you may only use your right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations if you give us formal written notice of order contract cancellation any time after your order has been placed up to seven (7) working days from the day after you received your order, as outlined in detail above.
- If we receive your order contract cancellation request within one (1) hour of you having placed your order it may be possible to prevent your order from being dispatched. Unfortunately this is not always possible as we aim to process orders immediately. After this time we are unable to guarantee that we can amend your order and you will have to follow the order cancellation process above under the Distance Selling Regulations guidelines.