Pulse-Eight’s ProAmp8 is a powerful and versatile 8-Zone Power Amplifier that delivers excellent audio performance with robust and reliable Class D amplification in a compact form factor. The ProAmp8 is the all-in-one ideal solution for both surround sound and distributed audio systems.
The ProAmp8 offers a wide range of feature sets such as: full audio DSP and EQ settings; Multi- Zone Mode; and, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound Mode. This level of versatility allows for a 5.1 “home theater” alongside a multi-room whole-house distributed audio system all in one box.
The amplifier is the perfect partner to Pulse-Eight’s ProAudio DSP pre-amp range and latest neo video matrices.
• 8-Zone Power Amplifier, driven by ICEpower modules, delivering up to 100 watts of high-quality sound per channel.
• 8 Stereo (L/R) analog inputs and 1 digital (coax/optical) input with Dolby support.
• Bridgeable outputs zones to create flexible power configurations.
• Full Dolby Zone DSP and Equalizer (EQ) control.
• Fault detection and system reset protects the amplifier and connected speakers from damage.
• Low-energy consumption when the amplifier is in standby and not in use.
• “Automatic sensing” and 12V Trigger options for efficient energy saving with a fast wake-up.
• Includes user-friendly WebUI control access.
• Easy integration with third-party control systems.
• 1x Dolby 5.1 SPDIF Input mappable to 6 surround sound channels or stereo-downmixing
• 1x RCA Subwoofer Line Level Output
• Full DSP Control
• 8x Stereo L/R Inputs
• 8x Stereo Phoenix Connector Outputs
• Global Input/Bridge Mode
• 12V Trigger
• Web Interface
• Built In Britain