The Ultimate Class C HDBaseT technology plus DSC (Display Stream Compression) for a visually lossless 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 image.
The neo:Ultra Transmitter allows 1080p transmission up to 100m and Ultra HD 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 up to 100m (long range available on request).
With power over HDBaseT (PoH) remote power from transmitter to receiver and bidirectional control via IR and RS232 all along a single Cat5e/6 cable.
Our ultra slim (13mm high) HDBaseT Transmitter with Display Stream Compression (DSC) a visually lossless video compression technology that applies extremely light line by line compression that causes no latency.
• An ultra thin 13mm depth enclosure
• Extend 1080p up to 100 metres over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable (long range available on request)
• Extend 4K up to 100 metres over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable
• Wall Mountable
• ARC (Audio Return Channel), enabling audio from the TV to be returned to the remote location with just the HDMI cable
• Bi-Directional Infra-Red Transmission
• Ethernet 10/100 Connection
• Audio return via Analogue or Toslink
• Serial RS232 via 3.5mm
• HDCP 2.2 Compliant
• DSC support - for HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 over HDBaseT link